Роблю безкоштовні татту !

Кому, что надо. Кто, что предлагает.

Модераторы: Чивас, stas, Мановар

Сообщение mijki » 20 ноя 2016, 13:17

Це рекламна акція . Якщо у вас є ідея-мотив-дизайн , гарний оригінальний та реалістичний то я вам зроблю безкоштовне татту . Від чайових не відмовлюсь.
Шліть свої мотиви дизайни на pfefferATonline.ua або на фейсбук Mykodesigndings .
Виберу найоригінальніщі .
В Україні до весни , дозрівайте пошвидше .
Хай щастить :dr_ink:
срочно продам свого т4 75 кв. груз 2003 р. 6500 . косорил.
mijki

Модель и год выпуска машины: vw t4 . 2002
Тип двигателя и объем: 2.5 l. 75 kw

Re: Роблю безкоштовні татту !

Сообщение mijki » 21 ноя 2016, 09:35

Вимоги до таттоо мотиву - реалістичність , розмір щонайменш 10 на 20 см.
Вимоги до клієнта - не вживання алкоголю мінімум 2 доби перед татуюванням і добу після ( інакше посилене крововиділення заважатиме нормально працювати та загоювання буде погано проходити ) .
Володіння однією з цих мов ( щоб ми могли обговорити дизайн таттоо ) - українська, польська , німецька, англійська .
Можу виїхати до вас і зробити таттоо і у вас вдома ( вимоги стіл або ліжко - якщо на спині ) нормальне освітлення , розетки для підключення аппаратури . ( тільки західний регіон ) .
Присилайте свої ідеї на емейл або на фейсбук .
Чому тільки реалістичні мотиви і такий мінімальний розмір - тому що мені потрібне портфоліо котре вразить "розбалуваних" європейських клієнтів ... проcтенькі речі не проходять...
mijki

Сообщение Б.А.Р » 21 ноя 2016, 13:05

ООО mijki появився , як там полюбили німаки твої біляші .
Судячи з твоєї теми ти біляші жарив в жидівському районі :ps_ih:
Куплю vw Т2 , Т3 . 050 10 35 144 vw4.ter@gmail.com
Б.А.Р

Модель и год выпуска машины: T 3 doka
Тип двигателя и объем: 1 Z

Сообщение mijki » 21 ноя 2016, 16:22

:-) Клієнтура вже нетерпляче чекає на весну на мене , а я до того часу маю підготувати якісне портфоліо .
Братимусь тільки за красиві оригінальні таттоо мотиви !
Шліть свої ідеї !
mijki

Сообщение mijki » 22 ноя 2016, 09:46

Мова приблизно про такі речі -
У вас нет доступа для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.
mijki

Сообщение mijki » 22 ноя 2016, 11:25

"How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Become Confident with Tattooing
Posted by Dax McClellan on August 3, 2016August 5, 2016

As we grow into our tattooing skills and purpose in Life, we become more attuned to our vitality and strength.

We also become more aware of the ways that we limit ourselves.
We come to realize that our thoughts, more so than our circumstances, sabotage our freedom and success… when it comes to improving our tattoo skills.
We are the ones who allow our insecurities and fears to grow into the tidal waves of worry that wash our dreams away…
We are the ones who constantly delay our own progress, quitting just as the hour demands courageous action…
None of us want to look in the mirror and realize that the person looking back is the cause of such frustration.
We would rather smile at the reflection and be proud of its courage…
We want to see ourselves as free and motivated masters of our own lives…
Yet a quick glance into our own tired eyes often reveals a knowledge that we are standing in our own way.
Too often we find ourselves muttering at the mirror, “why can’t you get your act together and go for what you truly desire?
Why aren’t you taking more risks, drawing more, tattooing more challenging pieces, being more consistent, connecting better with people?”
These are difficult days when we realize our internal demons are beating us. Those days must come to an end. Now.
[​IMG]
Greatness in the tattoo industry belongs to those who have mastered their internal world. Those Who Breathe in their Courage and Exhale their Fears…

We are all plagued by doubt, but the great nevertheless find faith and begin.
We all feel like delaying action, but the Great march on…
We all want to avoid vulnerability or act superior over others from time to time, but the great consistently demonstrate openness, humility, and love..
These few are not lucky; they are simply more intentional and more practiced at defeating their internal demons…
This is why they have so much vitality, motivation, and confidence– and their Artwork is Magnificent!
Let us choose to make that our aim, and once and for all root out that which holds us back in our tattooing..
We deserve to be free from all those stirrings within us that compromise our magnificence.
For this Let us Declare: We Shall defeat our demons.
—-The Enemy Within:
Let us give our challenger a name. As it stands in the way of our own will to advance our tattooing, we shall name it Defiance…
Defiance is that monster that stirs deep in our gut whenever we want to take a risk..
When it squirms we feel anxiety in our stomach, that awful sense that we are not enough or things might turn out terribly.
It’s movements make us worry ourselves sick. It makes us feel so weak and distrustful that we stop taking action or connecting with others,
or persuades us not to invest into a course that we know will improve our tattooing.
It is the organism within that acts from our lowest impulses for self-protection.
No one escapes life without fighting this beast..
-The artist who never starts his or her tattoo shop because of constant terror is in its grasp.
-The poor artist who starts and stops action all his life, never learning realism and never gaining real momentum toward his or her goals, is being wrecked by it…
-The egotistical tattoo artist who sees his fellow tattooers as idiots or competitors is being seduced by it.
Anytime we set a higher ambition for ourselves, this nasty beast gnaws at us from within, tearing at our confidence and consuming us from the inside out, leaving us fearful and gutless…
Where did defiance come from and how did it get its power?
It grew from the seeds of fear fed to us by the tyrants of the world: the cautioners who taught us to favor doubt over faith, the apathetic followers who showed us how to favor delay over action…
The negative thoughts they planted in our heads fed the beast within, and now it grows in power whenever we hear ourselves think,
“I’m not good enough.
I better stop what I love because I’m scared. I’m not worthy of trust and respect and neither are others.”
The bullies of the industry may have given us these thoughts. But it was our own failure to discontinue them that birthed the internal struggle we face today.
With our own weakness we give Defiance its power.
As we become more aware, we learn to sense this beast as separate from our own nature…
We can detect when it stirs within us, noticing a sudden wave of tension and stress in our body.
We can hear it’s shines and roars rise from our gut into fearful thoughts:
“I am not sure!”
“The timing may not be right”
We cannot feed this fearful internal voice of defiance anymore..

Defiance can roar all it wants, but we can choose to ignore it as we might a pesky yapping dog.
We can calm ourselves by taking control of our own thoughts and actions and investing into the right material…
With practice we can overcome that internal demon once and for all. Should we succeed, we shall reach or full personal power.
Doubt wakes up when we strive for anything new or better. It recognizes that in moments when our ambition rises.
The only thing doubt can to do survive is take our strength by whining and singing its pessimistic song: I’m not sure, I’m not sure, I’m not sure.
“I’m not so sure it’s time to spend hard earned money to learn how to tattoo portraits.”
“maybe it’s not the right time to learn something I would Love.”
“She’ll probably say no if I ask her on a date.”
“This course probably won’t work for me.”
I don’t think it’s s good idea to follow my passions or to strike out on my own.”
The precise moments when doubt begins to prevail in our lives are predictable.
They happen when our doubting thoughts turn into real words– the moment we begin asking, “what if…” And then follow the phrase with a negative statement:
What if..it doesn’t work out?
What if.. I can’t handle it?
What if.. I’m not good enough?
What if.. I ruin someone’s portrait?
What if.. They take advantage of me?
These are the questions of a mind poisoned by doubt not of our higher self.
It is the allowance and repetition of doubtful questions that stall most artists from reaching their full capability in their tattooing.
There can be no real progress if we question things negatively like this.
Yet the greatest damage from doubt isn’t just what we fail to do; it is who we fail to become.
We develop our tattooing only through effort, struggle, and learning, none of which we choose to invest in when doubt has our ear.
Doubt produces only Small artists, scared of their own shadows–a world full of Timid warriors who never leap or serve.
So what are we to do?
How does an artist slay doubt?
History has taught us that when doubt has a hold on us, only faith can tear us from its grasp.
Faith is a deep conviction, a global trust and confidence in our beliefs about what is true.
The conviction comes from choice– we choose to believe something and hold on to that belief tightly, even in the face of so many unknowns…
We have faith when we can endure failure, suffering, ruining a portrait, or loss and keep our wits about us, knowing that eventually these things shall pass and good things will return.
We have faith when we believe in our capabilities to succeed…
This belief doesn’t need to be overestimations of our current skill or strength. Instead, the most powerful faith in the world is the humble variety that says,
“I believe in my ability to learn and figure things out. With enough focus, time, effort, and dedication, I believe I can learn to do what must be done and become who I must become to achieve my dreams.”
If we carry on this kind of faith to learn and live into our potential, then doubt lies sweating on its deathbed."

good good good
mijki

Сообщение leopolis » 22 ноя 2016, 12:55

Ті твої сюжети на картинках капєц які оригінальні, а ще більше - страшенно реалістичні.
Я не дуже в темі таттту, але судячи з усього - придумали якийсь кольоровий принтер, який друкує будь-що на чоловікові. І вартість друку залежить від площі задруку... Високе мистецтво, афулі.

А з практичної точки зору - думаю, для набивання руки і набирання досвіду доцільно брати приклад з лікарів, і вчитися на тваринах. Якнайкраще для цього підходить - звичайне поросятко, воно безволосе і великий бонус - ще й стопудово три дні без алкоголю. Шукаєш фермера, домовляєшся - вигода може бути взаємна, його продукція різко стає позаконкурентна. А ти нєвзначай започатковуєш новий напрямок мистецтва... може тут ключ успіху перед балуваною західною публікою??? :-)
Бій одлунав. Жовто-сині знамена затріпотіли на станції знов.
leopolis

Модель и год выпуска машины: T3 TDI / Sharan TDI
Тип двигателя и объем: AHU / 1Z

Сообщение mijki » 22 ноя 2016, 14:52

Справа в тому що принтерів які друкують на людській шкірі реально не існує ! І це великий плюс , бо в мене колись картини натуральні менше брали через те що збоку стояв барига що продавав принти вдесятеро дешевше і заливав лохам що то монахи малюють ...
На поросячій шкірі спочатку тренуватися необхідно , для того щоб зрозуміти як кладеться лінія , колір , тіні . Але для нормального художника достатньо місяця щоб напрактикуватися з конкретними машинками . А от для людини котра не має таланту зовсім не допоможе й 20 річна практика в таттоо салоні - як були карлючки спочатку так і залишаться ...
Татуїровки на свинячій шкірі в портфоліо не вкладеш - не проходить . Таттоо шопи вимагають 10-20 якісних таттоо на людські шкірі ( вона дуже відрізняється від поросячої ).
В мене є 3 місяці на зібрання мінімального портфоліо 10-20 більших якісних та оригінальних татуїровок . Мені одна така татуїровка яку я готовий робити вам безкоштовно обійдеться в 300 - 500 гривень лише на матеріали на кажучи вже про роботу . Та я з радістю інвестую ці гроші в цю справу тому що знаю що відібю їх дуже скоро . Так що думайте дозрівайте поки я в Україні , чи ліпше зробити в мене якісне таттоо задурно чи в салоні в типка що не вміє малювати якісь карлючки за сотні чи й тисячі гривень .

Перекриваю старі невдалі таттоо !
Поправляю-освіжаю старі нормальні таттоо !
:dr_ink:
mijki

Сообщение mijki » 22 ноя 2016, 14:55

https://scontent.fhen1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=58869CC7
https://scontent.fhen1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5888111C
https://scontent.fhen1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... 6420_o.jpg
:co_ol:
ps
Існують і флюорисцентні таттоо фарби :-) Так що можна буде обійтися вночі і без ліхтарика якщо хочете ! :uch_tiv:
mijki

Сообщение leopolis » 22 ноя 2016, 15:05

Це якраз випадок, коли полотно дорожче від картини. Творець, який виткав це полотно, міг розмалювати його якось, але не став... а з уявою там був повний порядок.
Флюористичні було. Собака Баскервілів
leopolis

Сообщение mijki » 22 ноя 2016, 15:10

Ось дуже хороший майстер з Одеси ! - https://www.facebook.com/DmitriySamohin
Одні кажуть в нього ціна 50 а інші 200 долларів на годину ... правда мабуть десь посередині ...
Він один з кращих в світі доречі !
mijki

Сообщение mijki » 22 ноя 2016, 15:33

Ось 2 моїх фейбук френда з Італії . Один займається таттоо понад 10 років , інший тільки починає таттообізнес , поки що ... один має талант інший нажаль гммм.... Відгадайте де чия робота ? :-):
mijki

Сообщение mijki » 22 ноя 2016, 19:16

MoniMarino-Full-Header
Moni Marino
Personal studio Vienna, Austria
colorhaut@hotmail.de

What year did you start tattooing?

1993, in Italy. I was 14 years old.

How did you get into tattooing?

The very, very first time—before using the tattoo machine that my father gave me—I used a sewing needle, thread, and Pelikan ink. I wrapped the thread around the needle tip, and after wetting the ink I tattooed the letter “M” on my wrist by doing the needle points close together.

What was your first shop experience like?

I have taught myself how to tattoo. I only worked for a few months in a tattoo studio before opening my own. I didn’t learn from anyone. It was a very hard time and a very long process.

What is the tattoo culture like in Germany?

I worked in Germany for eight years. The business of tattooing is very strong there, and the demand is high. I’m so thankful to the German public for having supported my work and me for all these years, and now that I often equally work in Austria, almost every day I’m tattooing customers who travel from Germany to Austria to come to get tattooed by me.

What conventions have you done recently or are planning to do this year?

This year I’m really traveling a lot. Here is my guest spot and convention tour: the Starlight Tattoo Studio in Las vegas; The Biggest Tattoo Show on Earth in Las vegas; Artline Tattoo Studio in Austria; the Tattoo Expo in Zwickau, Germany; Da Cosa Nasce Cosa in Piacenza, Italy; the Tattoo Expo in Milano, Italy; the Tattoo Expo in Frankfurt, Germany; the Giahi Tattoo Studio in Switzerland; the Tattoo Expo in Graz, Austria; the Rock ’N’ Ink Tattoo Festival in Chemnitz, Germany; Ink-N-Iron on the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA; the Tattoo Convention in London; the Tattoo Expo in Barcelona, Spain; the Evian Tattoo Show in France; and Tattoo Week Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.

How do you describe your style?

My style is realism in full color, but also I am in love with tattooing in the Chicano style in black-and-gray. I also love tattooing venetian masks and portraits of beautiful women.

What inspires you as an artist?

As an artist, I think that the best tattoos are those that represent life experiences, memories, travel.

What sets you apart from other artists?

I think it is that I try to give a soul to every tattoo I do, especially in portraits, making them extremely expressive and emotional.

What tattoo artists do you admire most?

I really admire Randy Engelhard as an artist, friend, and person.

What kind of tattoos do you look forward to doing?

Of course a lot of new custom works. You know, the biggest challenge I faced in my career is the one with myself. Don’t ever think that I have arrived at the destination; the challenge continues every time I start to make a new tattoo. I try to do even better than the last time. It is a continuous challenge, and it is a continuous growth without limits. In the future I will also devote a little bit more time to oil painting.

Before someone gets a tattoo what advice do you give them?

I am lucky to have wonderful clients who trust me and listen to me. It is important before starting a session that the customer is rested and has eaten enough. A session of seven to eight hours requires a lot of mental and physical strength.

Is there a tattoo that you haven’t done yet that you are dying to do?

Yes! There are so many! For example, a full sleeve inspired by the world of cinema of the past.

You are sponsored by Intenze. Does using their ink help better your work?

The use of Intenze colors is essential in my work. The infinite range of colors stimulates my imagination and the desire to create a new tattoo that is more and more beautiful and detailed.

https://youtu.be/yzOsduJLEVQ
mijki

Сообщение Б.А.Р » 22 ноя 2016, 21:07

mijki ти б закінчував не по нашому писати :du_ma_et:
Б.А.Р

Сообщение mijki » 22 ноя 2016, 23:59

Так гуглперекладач все так зкурвить що ніц не зрозуміти буде ! Тут вже ліпше англійською так як є постанути . І інформація цікава і читаючи свій рівень англійської підтягуєш .
mijki

Сообщение Б.А.Р » 23 ноя 2016, 00:08

mijki писал(а): і читаючи свій рівень англійської підтягуєш .

та ну що за багато то не здорово
Для двійошника . який букварик прокурив ще в першому класі спілкуватись іспаньскою ,німецкою ,гадать по польске ще і англійску вчити в мої то роки .
Бійся бога . :-)
Б.А.Р

Сообщение mijki » 23 ноя 2016, 01:23

:-) :ko_re:sha:

Переробка ( апгрейд.... :-) ) старого татту та ще одна робота того ж майстра ! Ех вже не можу дочекатись коли прийдуть машинки щоб і самому щось подібне почати творити ....

Еее before то перед означає а after після ! :-):
mijki

Сообщение leopolis » 23 ноя 2016, 08:11

Я давно ще в армії зауважив - площа тату на чоловікові обернено пропорційна його IQ/
Папуаси...
leopolis

Сообщение mijki » 23 ноя 2016, 13:49

leopolis писал(а):Я давно ще в армії зауважив - площа тату на чоловікові обернено пропорційна його IQ/
Папуаси...

Викопні мумії князів , королів , магнатів та інших впливовий людей, котрим по 6000 - 2000 тисячі років, та на котрих збереглися татуїровки, завмерли в напруженому офігінні... :-)

"Тіло людини це є її храм, і вона має повне право декорувати його стіни за своїм смаком..."

ps
До середини грудня я заброньований . У вас залишилось ще тільки 3 місяці щоб вибрати свій улюблений мотив ( або сформувати ідею ) та записатися до мене на чергу ! :dr_ink:
mijki

Сообщение leopolis » 23 ноя 2016, 14:12

А ще раніше - згідно деяких теорій - людське тіло було мавпою, скакало по деревах. І що? Чіпляти ззаду як хвіст кусок поролону сплетеного в косичку? Чи шукати майстрів світового рівня, з солідним портфоліо, які працюють зі шкірою?
leopolis

След.

Вернуться в Объявления и предложения не связанные с работой форума или машинками.